- All products are added to your cart.
Shipping & returning
- Fair: We offer you a fair price for shipping costs.
- Fast: We will send your product as quickly as possible.
- Quality: We only work with experienced shipping companies
- Personal: We are ready for you if you want to have your order delivered to an unregistered address and / or when it suits you. Please contact us for the options.
What are the delivery times?
Reemster.com will ship your order within 2 to 3 business days, or when it suits you if you indicate this in the comments field during the ordering process.
Small orders that can be sent in a package are, if possible, sent the same or next business day. This means that you will receive this order within 2 to 3 working days for deliveries within the Benelux.
Large orders that have to be sent on a pallet are prepared (if there is sufficient stock) the next working day and are offered for shipping the next available moment. Depending on the delivery location, the delivery time is approximately 3 to 5 business days for deliveries within the Benelux.
In common cases you can opt for urgent delivery; we will process your order with priority and we will select an accelerated shipping method. If the products are in stock you will receive your order within 1 to 2 business days for deliveries within the Benelux.
What is the delivery time if the product is not in stock?
On the page of each product you can see what the average delivery time is if it is not in stock. Of course we will keep you informed if you order a product that is not in stock.
Can I also pick up my order?
Picking up your order is possible by appointment and is always free.
What are the shipping costs?
The shipping costs depend on the delivery location you have chosen, the size of the shipment, and the shipping method you have chosen. Our website automatically calculates shipping costs during the ordering process. Before you place your order with us you have access to the shipping costs. For parcel shipments above 500 Euro and pallet shipments above 4000 Euro, standard shipping is free within the Benelux.
Can I return my products?
It is possible to return (part of) your order if it meets the following conditions:
- it has not been used;
- it is not made to measure;
- this is not a service
- it is stored in a lockable, dry storage area;
- it is provided with all original type designations, numbers, brand or trade name designations;
- no adjustments have been made;
- it is provided with all original parts and / or accessories, including but not limited to manuals and / or logs;
- as far as possible it is in an original, closed and salable package;
The following return periods, maximum quantity and return costs are used:
- thirty (30) days; a maximum of one (1) pallet with a maximum of fifty-five (55) bags; twenty five percent (25%) of the originally agreed price *; for Sponge Media /
- thirty (30) days; a maximum of two (2) machines; fifteen percent (15%) of the originally agreed price *; for machines and / or equipment sold as "New";
- fourteen (14) days; a maximum of two (2) machines; twenty percent (20%) of the originally agreed price *; for machines and / or equipment sold as "Used" or "Second Hand";
- fourteen (14) days; a maximum of two (2) goods; twenty five percent (25%) of the originally agreed price *; for all other goods;
* The originally agreed price means the price stated in the quotation / order confirmation. If a discount is given on the standard price, the discount is part of the price. Where if different prices for the same returned item / good have been calculated, the lowest amount will be used for the credit.
You must contact us if you want to return part of your order. This is easiest by creating a ticket through your account. You can return your order to our location at your own expense or send it with a carrier.